Designed for base preparation, compaction around footings and foundations and backfilling of trenches, the Bomag BMP8500 Walk Behind Remote-Controlled Trench Roller Compactor boasts center-point articulated steering for enhanced maneuverability in confined areas. It is controlled via a dual function radio/cable remote control for reliable, safe operation from outside the trench.
Looking for something to satisfy the needs of a larger job? Check out our?Smooth Double Drum Tandem Ride-On Roller!
- Standard umbilical cord/radio remote control increase versatility and enhance safety.
- Standard bolt-on drum extensions increase versatility.
- Front and rear scarpers on each drum prevent material pick-up.
- High amplitude and centrifugal force providing versatility in many cohesive types of soil.
- Easily accessible lifting point provides easy loading and unloading.
- Swing-out and up covers expose 90 percent of components providing quick and easy maintenance.
- High compaction output because of two exciter shafts per drum and directed forces into compacted material.
- Articulated Steering for excellent maneuverability.
- Articulated steering
- Dual function cabled / radio remote control box
- Standard dual working widths of 24 and 33.5 inches
- 1 inch padfoot height
- High centrifugal force and amplitude
- 2 selectable amplitudes
- Double exciter system with directed vibration
- Intelligent vibration control (IVC)
- 2 scrapers per drum
- Water cooled Kubota engine with ECOMODE
- 2 travel speed ranges
- Spring-applied, hydraulically-released (SAHR) parking brake
- Balanced, hinged center lift point
- Swing out/up covers
- Lockable hoods
- Easy service concept
- Diagnostic module with failure codes
- Diesel filter with water separator