Need a chainsaw for a special project?
Why go out and buy one, when you can rent it from Great Plains Equipment Rental?
Our 20″ Makita 56cc Compact Gas Chainsaw cuts like a beast. With a 20″ bar using full size 3/8″ chain and a powerful 4.1hp 56cc engine, this saw delivers high cutting performance in a wide variety of cutting environments. Due to its light weight and compact design, this saw is perfect for de-branching and other tree maintenance chores.
The EA5600F is very easy to start, featuring Makita’s Easy Start spring-assisted technology and Stop and Touch, a one lever control with defined positions for cold starting and a one touch stop feature.
Other features that set this saw apart are a heavy-duty cartridge air filter system, lateral chain tensioning, adjustable chain oiler and vibration dampening for increased comfort and control.
Looking for something with a smaller bar?
We also offer 14″ and 16″ versions of our Makita Chainsaws to accommodate all your needs.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.4 cu.in. (55.6 cc)
- Power Rating : 4.1 HP/3 kW
- Max. Engine Speed : 13,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar : 20″
- Pitch : 3/8″
- Gauge : .050″
- Fuel Mixture : 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 19.3 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity : 10.8 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 12.8 lbs.
- Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
- Chain Saw Feature : Flush cut handle
- Chain Selection : 3/8 x .050
- User Type : Farm/Ranch
- Power Type : 2-stroke gas