Need a chainsaw for a special project?
Why go out and buy one, when you can rent it from Great Plains Equipment Rental?
Our 20″ Makita 56cc Compact Gas Chainsaw cuts like a beast. With a 20″ bar using full size 3/8″ chain and a powerful 4.1hp 56cc engine, this saw delivers high cutting performance in a wide variety of cutting environments. Due to its light weight and compact design, this saw is perfect for de-branching and other tree maintenance chores.
The EA5600F is very easy to start, featuring Makita’s Easy Start spring-assisted technology and Stop and Touch, a one lever control with defined positions for cold starting and a one touch stop feature.
Other features that set this saw apart are a heavy-duty cartridge air filter system, lateral chain tensioning, adjustable chain oiler and vibration dampening for increased comfort and control.
Looking for something with a smaller bar?
We also offer 14″ and 16″ versions of our Makita Chainsaws to accommodate all your needs.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) :?3.4 cu.in. (55.6 cc)
- Power Rating :?4.1 HP/3 kW
- Max. Engine Speed :?13,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar :?20″
- Pitch :?3/8″
- Gauge :?.050″
- Fuel Mixture :?50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity :?19.3 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity :?10.8 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) :?12.8 lbs.
- Chain Saw Configuration :?Bar/chain in box
- Chain Saw Feature :?Flush cut handle
- Chain Selection :?3/8 x .050
- User Type :?Farm/Ranch
- Power Type :?2-stroke gas